How VCs Virtually Judge Your Startup
The typical VC sees 1,000 companies a year, meets with 200, and invests in 4.
Do you want your company to be one of those 4?
The ongoing pandemic has established a new remote era for VCs.
This quick read will give you and your company an upper hand!
To differentiate your company, you must:
- Request short meetings and invest in high-quality video + audio
- Focus on getting access, getting a ‘yes’ & making an impact
- ‘Measure twice, cut once’
- Show the problem, solution, result
- Craft the perfect pitch email
All of these recommendations were given by partners at industry-leading VCs!